Abstract Rules and Guidelines:
1. Individuals may present only ONE abstract (excluding Symposia, Hands-on Workshops, Lunch & Learning and Keynote Speakers).
2. Projects being submitted MUST BE ORIGINAL research.
3. Submitters may NOT split one study into several papers, as they may be asked to combine for review.
4. Individuals can co-author multiple abstracts.
5. Presenter must disclose any personal or co-author potential conflict of interest and agree to the IADR Policy on Full Disclosure along with the IADR Abstract Licensing Policy during submission.
6. Previously published abstracts (in print or any electronic format) or those presented at another meeting ARE NOT ALLOWED.
7. Abstracts should not be submitted on material that will also be presented at a symposium held at the same meeting.
8. Authors of presentations later proven to contain previously published material will be sanctioned and may be prohibited from presenting at future meetings.
9. Scientific Committee reserves the right to reclassify submitted abstracts into the most appropriate area of review.
10. You must receive the approval of all co-authors before putting their names on the abstract.
11. Abstracts are reviewed as submitted by the abstract deadline of April 23, 2020. Abstracts in Draft will not be reviewed for inclusion in the scientific program. Presenters are not permitted to modify their abstracts
after this date for purposes of this review.
12. Typographical or grammatical errors that appear in your abstract submission will also appear in the final online Scientific Program.